THIS ARTICLE IS OUTDATED. PLEASE HELP EQUILINOX WIKI BY UPDATING THE ARTICLE TO REFLECT THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE GAME.
Since the release of Equilinox on November 23, 2018, there have been two updates to the game.
- The suitability of a habitat is now shown when placing wildlife into the world.
- There's a new toolbar option to delete many objects at once.
- Objects also have a "Remove Many..." option in their "Actions Tab", which allows you to delete many of that specific species.
- A few more colour options for the early game species have been added (more colours for other species coming soon).
- Fixed a bug where some people were unable to select anything in the world.
- Fixed another movement related crash.
- Deleting an object in the world now has effect instantly.
- Beavers are better at finding water in their habitat.
- Fish should be chased out of the water much less than before.
- The altitude environmental factor is now a bit more lenient.
- Day-time sky colour has been changed slightly.
- Camels! This animal lives in the desert biome and will sometimes spit at other nearby animals.
- Coral and shells have been added for the water biomes.
- There's one new task to do with the camels spitting.
- You can go into super slow-mo mode by holding space, which makes it easier to click on fast moving animals (and also looks pretty cool).
- Wolves and Foxes now have customizable colours.
- Lilies and Roses can now also live in the lush biome.
- Lilies have a pacifying effect on bees.
- Slightly tweaked possible mutation colours.
- Autosaves won't happen quite as often.
- Fixed an issue with plants sometimes being instantly fully-grown when placed.
- Palm trees now show their colour trait correctly.
- The mouseover test for entity pop-ups was a bit wrong sometimes and has now been fixed.